scirocco dream

I had a rather unsettling dream last night.  I went down to the parking
garage of the building I used to work in, to drive my Scirocco home.  It
wouldn't start!  What the hell?? I grab the emergency tools from the trunk
and pop the hood to see what's what.

There was no engine.  It had been stolen while I was at work.  Raggedly cut
coolant hoses, dripping brake and oil lines... what a mess!

I think I may have spent too much time staring at the empty engine bay of
the project car last night.

Todays Scirocco content:  I'm gonna go drive the red car a lot, to reinforce
to my subconscious mind that it does, in fact, have an engine.

Cheers,

GP

--
"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"