scirocco dream

It must be the time of year. I had the "16V turned into a fry truck" dream
first, then the next night I dreamt that I missed a driveway and backed
Klaus into a pole. The pole was a twisted mess, I awake before I saw the
toll on the MkI Eurobumpers and attached rear end. Maybe we're working on
cosmetics too much.
Content in real time: Last night I resolved why my Innovate AFR guage only
worked when my headlights were on. It was, once again, the dumbass factor.
And I fiddled around with potentially attaching even more GM parts to the
car. And maybe got my temp guage working. Big maybe on that one.
Cathy