Stalling on the Freeway (revisited)

   This sounds like it may be/have been what was wrong. I did an
injector test and they all seemed to spray fine except for the injector
for the #3 cylinder. I swapped the injector with the one from #4 and it
seemed to work out better, with #4 spraying fine using the "faulty" #3
injector. I replaced the fuel line itself and that was the only
difference between the two and it seems to have fixed the sputtering
above 1/2 throttle. My only guess is that the heat was affecting the
fuel line enough to pinch it close. The problem that I have now is
idling at start and it still runs rich. Is there a way to test the cold
start valve rather than just simply replacing it? Thanks.