Minneapolis sighting

Hey folks,

Long time no chat!! I've been hella busy since i returned from cincy. And
lots of changes too. BUT, anyways, This weekend while I was in minneapolis I
saw a white (and various states of black and primer) 16V with an AWESOME
exhaust tone downtown late saturday night. It was probably between 11PM and
12:30AM. Just thought I'd see if we had or this was a mpls lister? I know
forget the bar we were at but we were one story up a roof right in the heart
of downtown.

Rhett
Your lost lister (soon to be even more lost)