From: Rhett Farnum [mailto:rocco.crossing@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:02 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Minneapolis sighting

Hey folks,

Long time no chat!! I've been hella busy since i returned from cincy.
And
lots of changes too. BUT, anyways, This weekend while I was in
minneapolis I
saw a white (and various states of black and primer) 16V with an AWESOME
exhaust tone downtown late saturday night. It was probably between 11PM
and
12:30AM. Just thought I'd see if we had or this was a mpls lister? I
know
forget the bar we were at but we were one story up a roof right in the
heart
of downtown.

Rhett
Your lost lister (soon to be even more lost)