Fuse panel connections - and now taillight fun

I missed a lot of this thread, but hope you're faring well. Mk1 wiring is a
challenge, and I've been lucky enough to have POs that did little
additional "creative" wiring. GL with it!
Cathy, the PO from hell...

Kirsten's Current flow diagram (http://www.funksoulkitty.org/technicalda