Speakers

  The rears are also 4 x 6.
  Eons ago, I bought inexpensive "Pyramid" brand speakers. Not hi-fi,
but they cover the drone of the engine.

http://www.pyramidcaraudio.com/index.asp

  I got the 468G model. Even though they have a tweeter, they fit in the
front doors. For the rears though, I had to use the plate that came with
the speakers.

http://www.pyramidcaraudio.com/itempage.asp?model=468G

http://www.pyramidcaraudio.com/index.asp

    Jean-Claude