List dead? NOW: DD's

I understand the feeling too, and bottom line is that once the ownership's
in your name, what you do with it is up to you. I'd hate us to make Jim feel
badgered into driving that pretty car of his and then have something happen
on the way to Cincy. And the drive's no fun if you're worrying about the car
getting chipped or worse. I know well enough about not enjoying Cincy
because you're worrying too much about your car, I'm the migraine queen.
 We're so funny eh? We bug Jim about not driving his enough, and Getty about
driving too much (and the resultant wear). Cars for sale are always
overpriced, but if we're selling, the offers are all insulting. We're just
never happy...okay, I am once in a while, usually when I'm moving, butt
firmly planted in an "S" seat...:)
Cathy