List dead? NOW: DD's

Cathy wrote:
> We're so funny eh? We bug Jim about not driving
> his enough, and Getty about driving too much (and
> the resultant wear).

Yep, that's me, the guy who drives too much! ;-)

The Cali is still my daily driver and unfortunately it shows it too. Last
month it got hit again. Same spot as last time, passengers side rear. A kid
in my apartment complex with a brand new Mustang backed into me as I drove
by. :-( It caused a bit of damage, but in the exact same spot as when I was
hit by a tractor-trailer last fall!

I've had the Cali for 34 months and she very rarely lets me down (except
yesterday when the battery died). I'm going to keep on keeping on with it.
Maybe another trip to the great white north is in order....

-Marc

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW GTI Pickup Truck