WAS: List dead? NOW: DD's

I was driving the Cabby as my DD yesterday, and it's the roughest looking of
my A1s ( but I know she's got a pretty floor and is actually in great shape)
and it's great to be able to park her at school and not worry about her
much. I'd never do that with my Roccos. Maybe I DO need to revive my Wolfie
as a beater Rocco for daily duties. It really has nothing to lose.