Power Blocks

No but let me ask you a question... was this inside the car?  I am
thinking of cleaning up my battery terminals and have nothing but
starter/alternator going to it with one cable to one of these.  I will
then connect my primary lead to the fuse block and all my ICE to it.
Basically all loads.  Question is are one of these things hearty
enough to live in an engine bay?

I really wish it was basic black though.  I am not really all that
stoked about that gaudy chrome shell and the LED spider, but it seems
to be the only one I can find in the states that will give me realtime
amperage and voltage right there.  Who knows I may paint the bastage.