LSD: Home Made vs. Elsewhere (Experiences Wanted)

from factory to 80% I noticed a difference.  I have decent traction in 2nd
gear, now; before I didn't get consistent power down until 3rd.  I should
turn up the boost now, huh :)

I don't know how it would impact towing, but if you're on good surfaces I
don't know if the kit is needed.