Sale at Techtonics!!!! Sticker Prices

Geordy Rostad wrote:
> Speaking of which, when you were talking about the original price of a
> Scirocco 16v the other day, was that US or Canadian dollars?  The amount
> was $27,000 iirc.

I have two original window stickers from USA 16V's I formerly owned:

VIN: wvwcb0533hk016820
Year: 1987
Port of Entry: Wilmington, OH (Hi Daun!)
Dealer: Milt Taylor VW, Lancaster OH
Base Price: US$13,500
Add A/C: US$795
Add 4 Speaker Stereo Cassette: US$410
Destination Charge: US$320
Final Sticker Price: US$15,025

VIN: wvwcb0539hk003084
Year: 1987
Port of Entry: Vancouver, WA (Hi, uh, ME!)
Dealer: Riviera Motors, Hillsboro, OR
Base Price: US$12,980
Add Black Leather: US$650
Add 4 Speaker Stereo Cassette: US$410
Add Sunroof: US$475
Destination Charge US$330
Final Sticker Price: US$14,845

What is weird - The car from Ohio ended up in Vancouver when I bought it
from original owners, and the car from Vancouver migrated out to the
south (Georgia, IIRC) before returning home to Vancouver.

Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
'86.5 Black 16V 2.0L