Sale at Techtonics!!!!

But it's just for Canadians!! Yep, I got looking back to when I built
my 16V in 2002, and I was paying $1.58 for a US$. Now it's heading
towards .90. Any way you slice that, it's a HUGE savings. Problem is,
for whatever reason, I only seem to need stuff on this side of the
border at the moment (well, except those snow tires...)
But holy crap! Down side is we're gonna have a lot of companies close
shop if they export. But it'd sure be a nice time to import some rust
free southern cars. I'll be christmas shopping on this side, for the
record, our retailers will be hurting. But I can't justify spending
twice as much for a set of tires.In my world, it'll work out to two
sets of tire instead of one, there's always somehting that needs new
shoes around here.
Cathy