Scirocco calendar - photo request.

"Gordy Stedman" <ydrogs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I hope they use your car for the new Knight Rider TV show, then it
>> would be worth watching :)  Need to come see your car in person one of
>> these days.
>>

>>>  http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Camron/_MG_6202.JPG
>>>  http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Camron/_MG_6209.JPG
>>>  http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Camron/_MG_6213.JPG
>>>
>>>  Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
>>>  '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L

Wow, thanks for the compliments, but please understand that this car is
the OPPOSITE of when they say "pictures don't do it justice."  C'mon
everyone, I painted this car with cheap single-stage marine urethane -
in my garage - and there are so many flaws it's maddening.  Plus, it
hasn't been on the road in weeks because the electrical system literally
"sucks" (it eats Optimas for breakfast) and damn I love the Scirocco but
  man what a slippery slope.

I would like to reshoot after a quick tweak of the pass. side q-panel
(waves above the wheel arch from my shoddy bodywork and a few other
things like matching the crease at the waist in this same area).  At
least I think I got all the rust.  And at least it looks better than the
summer before when the 4-year old clearcoat had flaked so bad I couldn't
stand to look at it anymore:
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Camron/_MG_6214.JPG

But thanks!