Scirocco calendar - photo request.

I have three great shots of my freshly painted black KATT 16V in
springtime bloom from which to choose. (The car could stand to be just
slightly cleaner). They are LARGE 10 megapixel RAW shots converted to
max quality JPGs, shot with a professional L-series Canon lens.

~25MB for the trio...Can your inbox handle them?  Here are previews:

http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Camron/_MG_6202.JPG
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Camron/_MG_6209.JPG
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Camron/_MG_6213.JPG

Camron from Vancouver, WA USA