Callaway

The auction is going... if anyone on the list is bidding on it drop me
an email offlist and I will give the list a better deal than a
stranger obviously, not to mention I would pull it for a lister.

I am not really satisfied with the listing so I am thinking about
pulling it altogether and relisting with a different ending time.  As
it is I have a few that want to drive it and I am traveling the rest
of the week--which is about the time the auction ends...

Heading to Allentown today, South Dakota on Tuesday and Regina on Thursday.

Chris *saving the world one lighting system at a time*

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red