My GTI

<snip Marc>
When I ordered my Benz it spent far more time sitting on the dock / in
customs in the USA then actually in transit.
<end snip>

That was my experience when I ordered a car too.  The frustrating part is
the length of time your car sits seems to be dependent on the whims of the
customs' workers.  Meanwhile, you're sitting, waiting, chomping at the bit,
reading the owner's manual, unable to sleep, etc.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v

Get a free email account with anti spam protection.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/2