From: John C. Worden [mailto:johncworden@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 9:58 AM
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: My GTI

Just got a call from the dealer, my GTI has been built and is on it's way to
the departure port.  Probably was built while I was there too(that would
have cool to have been right there and seen it).  Not sure how long the
freighter journey takes but I'm still looking at mid December for delivery.
Sorry for no Scirocco content.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'08  GTI MkV-On order-ETA week of 12/17
''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 16V- Probably going to sell as I have too many projects right
now.
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.