MORE!!! Used Parts For Sale: 16V Wires, H4, Mk.1 Sealed Beam, Ronal Turbo

I'm selling some stuff I no longer need...

Updated list:

SOLD! - Zender side skirts in good shape, painted metallic blue, for $150,
or best offer.
SOLD! - Rear filler panel, says SCIROCCO, goes between the tail lights, $60
shipped.

Neuspeed 16V 8mm wires, $80 shipped.

Used 7" Bosch H4, little blasted, $20.

New 5 3/4 H4 Hella, no bulb, $20.

New 5 3/4 sealed halogen, low/high, $5.

New Rabbit GTI front fender flare, $10 each, and I have over a hundred.

New SS ratcheting paper towel dispensers, $10.
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/peter/PerfectTearMounted.JPG

Rebuilt 2L short-block, was 9A now has 3A 8V pistons, needs one piston
installed, because the previous owner cracked a ring installing it, but it
comes with new piston rings, a whole set, $350 picked up, and I'm not
shipping it. It's been sitting in my climate controlled dining room for
about 3 years, ever since I bought it.

'86 Scirocco, gray, 5 spd, no a/c, Pioneer cassette, needs clutch, $500
pick-up only in Bear, DE 19701, but I can bring the other parts to Cincy.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3213040

Old school, period correct, a set of 4 - Rocket wheels, 13x5.5", in good
condition, with plenty of life in the tires, and only one tire was low on
air when I got them,. They are silver with black insets, they're a BBS
basket style wheel, and they're kind of similar to the OZ wheels on my black
'79. Pics on request...

4 - Stock Mk.1 Scirocco alloy wheels, 13x5", $100.

4 - Stock '85 Scirocco 5 spoke 13x5.5" wheels, looks like the Kamei twist
style wheel, that they sold with the X-1 kits, includes cover plates.

4 - Ronal Turbo wheels in good condition, 15x7, ET 28mm, one wheel will be
new, 195 50 15 Dunlop SP8000S also in good shape, $600.

Kamei X-1 mounting kit, all the screws to mount the X-1 body kit, $10, or
$15 shipped.

Koni Sport Shock adjuster knob $5, $10 shipped.

Fox intake manifold in good condition, I paid $75, $60.

Peloquin O-ringed CV joint flange puck seal set with 6mm allen bolts, nice
upgrade over the stock puck seals, that fall out and seep gear oil into the
inner CV joint, $20. This will only fit the stock differential, the Peloquin
diff., and you must have 100mm axles.

OEM 020 CV joint flange puck seals, $1 each, and I have over a hundred of
'em.

Peter