My Cincy parts wishlist...

I am surprised that I haven't seen many wanted and want to sell postings
yet, but here's mine:
-----Exhaust manifold for Scirocco 16V
-----Sunroof part- there are two bars(for lack of a better word) that go
across between the tracks.
                         The front one is where the sunroof is bolted down
to and the rear one(the black one) which move
                          from front to rear.  I need this one. and the
bits that are attached to it.
-----A complete set of locks, for a MkII, that take one key, or someone
with a VW rekeying kit, or some old door
                          cylinders they don't want so I can have enough
pins to rekey it myself.

I think that is all.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'88 Scirocco 16V-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.