My Cincy parts wishlist...

On 5/24/07, John C. Worden <johncworden@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am surprised that I haven't seen many wanted and want to sell postings
> yet, but here's mine:
> -----Exhaust manifold for Scirocco 16V
> -----Sunroof part- there are two bars(for lack of a better word) that go
> across between the tracks.
>                         The front one is where the sunroof is bolted down
> to and the rear one(the black one) which move
>                          from front to rear.  I need this one. and the
> bits that are attached to it.
>
> John,

I'll try to look this weekend, but I am pretty sure there is an exhaust
manifold for a 16V in my garage. I'll let you know for sure, but I am pretty
confident I know where it is. I may have some sunroof parts, but that one is
going to be slim to none, but I'll still look and let you know what I find.

Dave

--
David L. Winchell, II
'84 Scirocco BBS Turbo G60