Sam Adams 3 cases who's up for it? Daun?

I've got 3 cases of Sam Adams coming for Cincy.  Boston Lager, Summer Ale and something else.  My buddy works at Sam Adams so it's real fresh.

LMK which day is best to bring it and when.  I'm going to be travelling back n forth from my house.  I only live 1hr from Daun.

Speaking of which  That was a heck of and accident today by your house Daun.  Were you close enough you were evacuated?

David