Sam Adams 3 cases who's up for it? Daun?

--- David Brown <sharpshooter33@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Speaking of which  That was a heck of and accident today
> by your house Daun.  Were you close enough you were
> evacuated?

Nope, the wind was blowing the other direction so we
weren't affected - the crash was JUST south of Gurneyville
& 68, which is of course about a mile from my place.
Didn't have power at the hangar for a couple hours though.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172