Used Parts For Sale: Mk.1 Zender Side Skirts, Mk.1 Scirocco Rear Panel, 16V Wires, H4, Mk.1 Sealed Beam

I'm selling some stuff I no longer need:

Zender side skirts in good shape, painted metallic blue, for $150, or best
offer.

Rear filler panel, says SCIROCCO, goes between the tail lights, $60 shipped.

Neuspeed 16V 8mm wires, $80 shipped.

Used 7" Bosch H4, little blasted, $20.

New 5 3/4 H4 Hella, no bulb, $20.

New 5 3/4 sealed halogen, low/high, $5.

New Rabbit GTI front fender flare, $10.

New SS ratcheting paper towel dispensers, $10.
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/peter/PerfectTearMounted.JPG

Rebuilt 2L short-block, was 9A now has 3A 8V pistons, needs one piston
installed, because the previous owner cracked a ring installing it, but it
comes with new piston rings, a whole set, $350 picked up, and I'm not
shipping it. It's been sitting in my climate controlled dining room for
about 3 years, ever since I bought it.

'86 Scirocco, gray, 5 spd, no a/c, Pioneer cassette, needs clutch, $500
pick-up only in Bear, DE 19701, but I can bring the other parts to Cincy.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3213040

Peter