CODE BLUE: SCIROCCO LIST

On 5/23/07, Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

I've had the displeasure of dealing with UPS this past week.  After
knowing I wouldn't be home all week I made arrangements to pick the
parcel up.  I had to travel a 70km round trip to the closest depot in
a neighbouring city, and they're only open from 8:30-9:30 am, and
4:30-6:30pm (WTF!).  The PITA being that I had to make three of those
same 70km round trips that day (one at 4:30am, one at 1pm, and later
to pick up the damn headlights...)

I'm more pissed at the idiot in CA who, after specifically being told
to ship my Jetta headlights via USPS to avoid duty/brokerage fees,
decided to send it via UPS "to save me a few bucks"...  I ended up
having to pay $58 in brokerage/duty fees on a pair of $90 headlights
(which would have now been cheaper to buy retail).   Oh well, it's
only money...

Later,

Mark.
75