CODE BLUE: SCIROCCO LIST

On 9:12 pm 05/23/07 Roger <rogercv1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> everyone is busy getting ready for cincy

Not me. I got home late.
Bright spots of the day? A1 convertible, 2 hours worth, and a really nice
bottle of beer.
Unexpected surprise? Having my new laptop make it to my place 28 hours
after ordering it, even though the manufacturer said it would ship in 3-4
business days.
Low point: Having f'n Brown not drop it off, Nope, they have it on their
truck, and will they ever actually let me have it?? No probable.

I HATE BROWN!!!!!!

Cathy, drinking Fin to numb the pain of a nice honking big filling, and the
exasperation of dealing with UPS.