CODE BLUE: SCIROCCO LIST

LOL, better take the transit and drink A LOT before you get raped for the
brokerage fee. Best to not remember some experiences. It's SO frustrating.
Like the idea of rapid delivedry is to deliver the damned item. I'm going
to try the "note to redirect the parcel with some Timmie's gift
certificates" today, we'll see where that gets me. Maybe I'll be posting
from Lenny tonight, Dell can take a nice nap...we'll see how effective a
"magnesium alloy roll cage and shock mounted hard drive" really is at
taking the abuse I dish out...:)
Cathy