A question for you CIS(or and FI) gurus out there. Replaced the injector and it did not help

John,
What results did you get when you did your DPR check?
I had the same stumbling problems you have, finally cured mine this
spring.  I'll let you know what I did when I have time to write a short
novel.
:)

Nate