Idle Screw O-ring

Just replaced this O-ring in youngson's 16v two weeks ago.
Found it in my McMaster-Carr O-ring assortment.
Can't remember if it was the 1/4 x 3/8 or the 7/32 x 11/32 (think this is
it), but one of those worked perfectly.
Slightly "fat", but a little motor oil on it and on the housing and it
screwed right in.

larry
sandiego16v