FINAL CAMPING INFO!! READ IF YOUR SIGNED UP TO CAMP!!

OK, I figured it up to be $17 per person!  I have 4 people per site and 3
sites. So anyone signed up to camp please email me directly and we will get
everything together. I will put together an email list and we will discuss
details under a single topic there.

Rhett