81 rebuild update

Thanks, but Sean did all the work.  I just bought the car and then went out
of town for work.  I think the only thing I ever did was some masking.  If
you need work on your Scirocco give him a shout :)
Saw it in person today and it looks great.  The Rustoleum paint sure makes
the water puddle up like Rainx on your windshield.  I sold the 17" rims that
are in the original pictures for $100 and the guy gave me his old ones, the
13" gold ones on the car now.  Good thing I got rid of those 17" rims
because it turns out one was bent and the 13s give it the true 80s look.
She is not a keeper so we hope to get a decent return on it.  It was a good
distraction since we were banging our heads on the G60 conversion wiring
issues and needed a break.  Almost ready to scrap the Digi1 and go to stand
alone.  Still want it running before Waterwagons.

On 5/18/07, Mike Smith <smithma7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Looks nice, Gordy.  I think I could sit in your front yard and stare
> at your driveway for hours.

Your welcome to anytime.

On 5/18/07, julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Sheesh. I get a Mars Red and now every one wants one...
> > Looks great!

Who doesn't want a Mars red Scirocco?

--
Gordy