What is the deal camping this year??? LAST CHANCE, DEADLINE INCLUDED!!!!

I'd prefer paypal so it gets done before June, but if people want to pay in
cash or partial payment in alcohol, I'd be OK with that as long as
arrangements are made WITHIN a Week!!!

I will be headed to the website to reserve sites in just a minute and have a
total soon after. So you all will know what you owe per person by this
afternoon!

Rhett