What is the deal camping this year??? LAST CHANCE, DEADLINE INCLUDED!!!!

Sorry, but I've been really busy. I was going to get the campsites reserved
tonight when I got home from work but now since its past 11:30 PM I'll do it
in the morning when I get back from class. Last time i looked though things
were still really open.

OH, and it looks like it'll be about $20 each again this year.

Rhett