Cincy Saturday evening ideas

> Well it seems as though the majority of people want the
> videos, so we'll keep it at that.
>
> Allyn, are you volunteering?  :)

YES  (I'll put out a separate video submission/suggestion post shortly)

**rather important personal side note**

Those listers who know me personally know I have been fighting a career-derailing injustice for a year and a half now.  I put my
Cincy leave chit in tomorrow - there should be no resistance considering the commander of the submarine force just fixed the very
thing I'd been fighting to correct since September '05 - my career can now get back to normal - I will shortly be going back to work
on submarines.  I can't believe it took so much effort just to get back to doing one of the most demanding jobs in the military.  I
hope it turns out to have been worth fighting for.

ETC Malventano (soon to be ETC(SS) once again).