Cincy Saturday evening ideas

Talk about videos.......TIMBO!!!! do you stilll have that video of the transmission swap in Maryland??? Time to edit that thing and sent it to whom ever is our MC this year!!

  Thanks,
  Tony

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- "David Winchell, II" wrote:

> I still like prefer the Saturday night videos. It just
> seems right.

Well it seems as though the majority of people want the
videos, so we'll keep it at that.

Allyn, are you volunteering? :)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter) '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon '56 Cessna 172

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/