From: Daun Yeagley [mailto:vwdaun@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 9:34 AM
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cincy Saturday evening ideas

I'm cross-posting again....

Got some Cincy ideas I thought I'd throw out to the
group....

1st, since we've had a run of warm weather lately, it's
turned our thoughts to getting the pool opened up. If we
can manage that, the invite goes out for a drunken pool
party at my place, about a mile from the Cincy location.

2nd, Saturday evening festivities. The "videos on the
garage wall" thing is ok, but you REALLY need the right
person running the show to keep it interesting. We've
already proven that person ain't me by the snoring from the
crowd. A couple other things have been suggested:

a) a giant game of "Scene-It."
(http://php.screenlifegames.com/scene_it.php) I think the
ones we have access to are the movie edition and one having
to do with music.

b) Karaoke, hosted by a friend of ours who might be able to
come out and set up for a bit. This would require lots of
participation to be fun, and I don't sing.

So really, what should we do after dinner Saturday? Any of
the above? Nothing? (Well, besides drinking beer.)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts - Ehrlich's
Law.