electric problem continues

yea I'm down to two more things before I send the car off to a shop.

1. My alternator in the scirocco works fine so i'm going to try to swap it
to see if it will read the same.  if it does then I have bigger problem then
the alternator.  if it charges then I'm going to go buy a new alternator.

2. instrument cluster.  I'm going to see if I can swap one from a automatic
passat to see if it will work.