Cincy Saturday evening ideas

Joshua... I want to play Global... Thermo... Nuclear... War...

How about a nice game of chess?

Frack Chess you glorified TRS80 I want to blow some shit up!

Sorry that's what I wish Mathew Broderick would have said.

I know we aren't playing games on the wall it would be a nice thought for a
minute, but watching someone else play games is a little like watching paint
dry.

However... I am sure there will be a few computers there if someone wants
bring a wireless hub, and everyone isn't too fried from excitement, booze,
or sun... Far be it from me to pass up a good fragging.  (hence the thought
that quake2 is low end enough for everyone's portable machines, and modern
enough to have a deathmatch across a LAN--The "surfboard" will play almost
anything so it doesn't matter to me.)

Muhahaha

Oh crap wait a minute...  If I bring that BUG... My inverter won't work on
the 6v system.  Dammit man.  I'll just have to park near Dan Snow.  I'll
steal some of his power.  LOL Just don't ask me to bring anything more than
a 12pack of coke.  There's no room in a bug,  LOL

I still have to get there.

Sigh
Chris