Cincy Saturday evening ideas

> 2nd, Saturday evening festivities. The "videos on the garage
> wall" thing is ok, but you REALLY need the right person
> running the show to keep it interesting. We've already proven
> that person ain't me by the snoring from the crowd. A couple
> other things have been suggested:

I just don't think it would be Cincy without the garage wall video action.  I'd be willing to do the video thing this time around
(taking suggestions/inputs from other listers or course).

> a) a giant game of "Scene-It."
> b) Karaoke, hosted by a friend of ours who might be able to

I don't believe either of those would mix well with Frank :)

> So really, what should we do after dinner Saturday? Any of
> the above? Nothing? (Well, besides drinking beer.)

My vote is the garage thing.  I can provide the laptop and the projector, as to save lugging out your dads behemoth projector...
Side note - Dan Snow / Anson both put together some good vids - are neither of them willing?

Al