The 9 lives of my black KATT

On 5/12/07, Camron D. Crouse <camron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Moral of the story?
>
> If you are inexperienced but have high expectation for paint nonetheless
> (like me), DON'T EVER PAINT YOUR OWN CAR IN YOUR GARAGE.  Why?
>
> Cuz it sux.

Why do you say that?  It looks like your paint job turned out great.  Your
car is like a mirror it is so shiny and I bet the costs were lower than even
taking it to MAACO.  Plus when someone asks who painted your car you can
tell them that no one but yourself did.

Did you use the $50 roller paint job tactic?  If so what paint did you use
and how thin did you make it?

BTW your car looks hot even though the KITT paint scheme is not a favorite
of mine :)  Good job man.