How to fix car? Can't find a 16V Fuel Distributor

Kevin,
There's an unmolested distributor (mixture adjustment plug is still
intact) in a very nice 16v in a local yard here in Wisconsin.  Not sure
how much they'd want for it, but I can check if you're interested.
Let me know, I might be able to run up next weekend and get it.

Nate