WTB: sun visor ball-joint piece

Hey,

I'm looking for some sun visor parts.. specifically, the white plastic
ball-jointed arm that attaches the visor to the ceiling. Either the driver
side or passenger side will work. This arm can be removed from the actual
visor just by pulling it slowly outwards.

My driver's side sun visor has been falling down, especially with the 100
degree heat lately. The ball joint in question seems to be worn out, so I
swapped in the good one from the passenger side but I would like it if the
passenger side would stay up too.

Send me an email if you can help me out..

-Toby
'87 16v