Re car sale

It's paid for now.  What concern is it if ours. [sad voice] Just because we
put so much time and care into building her...[/sad voice]  JUST KIDDING! ;)
I have two turbo roccs now and could only be happier if they were both
finished.

I do miss the little beast, but it will make someone happy. Good luck with
the sale.

Just gave you a bump in your thread.

Dave

--