OT: Happy Anniversary?

to me? Yep. 27 years today. And what did my hobby get me? A brand new
MazdaSpeed Three, in pearl white. A 263 hp fat hatch can't be all bad.
Well, he got it for himself actually. But he's saying it's "our anniversary
gift". LOL.
And I feel just like I did in the fall of 2000. We have this cool new car,
and all I can think about is my getting my old VW running. Then it was the
headache, I just got her right when we got the PT. We see which of those
two panned out into something good eh? So the real question is, how much
garage time can I steal out of the festivities today. There's another guy
in my life eh? Shhhh, he's green, don't tell anyone! :) :)