Offer on the 16v.

On 5/8/07, Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So, I guess that being said... I am looking to find a Mk2 Scirocco
> preferably (for this guy), he claims he will not molest a decent 16v BUT if
> it needs an engine that's fine--he has a VR6 swap sitting in his garage,
> Game On.  He said that he wouldn't rule out a decent Mk1 if that's all that
> is available.  He does like the 16v bodykit quite a bit so I am not sure if
> he would want an 8v.  I know that there were a few for sale recently I gotta
> would like to spend 2500 or less, but can come up with a little more for a
> really nice car.  He's not a vortexer.  I suggested he look there and
> Craig's List.

Here are some in Portland and Salem, OR
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/car/327538834.html
http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/car/324325786.html
Seattle
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/325543110.html
Eugene, OR
http://eugene.craigslist.org/car/303033092.html

Here are some MK1s if he wants to drive a classic:
http://eugene.craigslist.org/car/320941029.html
http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/car/323739818.html

I love shopping for sciroccos if you cant tell.

By chance he wants a Porsche?  I love this car even thought it is not a MK1
and have been trying to find a way to buy it.  Hey, it is still German.
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/car/322960315.html
 --
Gordy
MK1 x 5