Offer on the 16v.

--- Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So, I guess that being said... I am looking to find a Mk2
> Scirocco
> preferably (for this guy), he claims he will not molest a
> decent 16v BUT if
> it needs an engine that's fine--he has a VR6 swap sitting
> in his garage,
> Game On.

Oh GOD no.

For $2500, I'll ship him this '87 16v I picked up last
week.

 I am thinking once
> all the bugs are
> worked out and maybe a respray I'll ask $4-5k probably on
> vortex or ebay...
> just kidding.  I'll give the list first shot at it.  I'd
> pay a dollar to be
> a fly on the wall and see how many times that comment got
> me cursed.

AHEM.  IIRC, Cathy has first dibs.

Daun would NOT be a
> good candidate as
> he has too many cars, the Callaway would be neglected,
> not a pretty sight.

Harumph.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S (Deiter)       '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!)  '88 Scirocco 16v
'96 Passat GLX Wagon          '56 Cessna 172