FS on ebay: Bentley/Keep your VW alive.

Once again, I'll recommend HIGHLY the Muir book.  Fabulously written and
illustrated, simple, low tech procedures, and lots off "outside the box"
methods for repairs.  The story of the history is Bosch fuel injection
is awesome.  A MUST for your Mk1 or 8v Mk2 (doesn't cover CIS-E or
anything else 16v, but some chassis stuff is applicable).  This is the
spiral-bound first edition, long OOP.  There is a second edition (black
non-spiral bound cover), with updates applicable to 1984 or so, but the
first edition a classic.

Somebody buy this!  More than worth the asking price.
:)

Nate
What does it say about me (or my cars) when have a whole bookcase
dedicated to repair manuals?