Ok lesson learned about preparing for Cincy

Ok so here I am with 3 projects going and my other car needing some repairs.  Out goes my schedule for having things done for Cincy like my MS'd Jetta.

Looks like with my days off and other things I have to get done... I may get my sunroof fixed on my turbo rocco, hood scoop fixed not likely and maybe get my Jetta GLI struts finished.

The rest of my plans are going to have to be put off until after.

So...looks like I'm going to have to start planning alittle better.  The idea of the last month to fine tune and test drive things would give me more leeeewwwaayyy. 8-)

OH but my plan to bring a couple of cases of Sam Adams is still a go. 8-)

Later
David