  To: wasser-werks@yahoogroups.com
From: "Matt Thomas" <Lord_schmeado@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 00:32:02 -0400
Subject: [Wasserwerks] Scirocco Project for Sale

Here it goes. Thousands invested. . .just don't have the time or money or
space to continue. Here's the list:

1984 Scirocco (no title, only registration) , Gun metal grey, 4k
Transmission, manual steering. I started ripping the A/C out, Interior is
out, driverside door has been replaced with a black door. passenger side
rear wheel well is pushed in a bit, nothing severe. Has 16V taillights.
Motor is SEIZED (don't know how badly)

1985 Scirocco. (have title) Black, 9A Transmission, interior gutted, A/C
pulled apart. windows out. Car ran when I parked it. Pretty well
stripped.

Extras:
Fox Intake with 16V throttle body
16V Scirocco body kit (black)
4 14" snowflake rims
Full leather interior
Full Grey Cloth Interior.
Full Grey Velour-style interior.
Two extra fenders
Extra Door(s)
Tons of interior odds and ends.
Plus probably a bunch of extra crap i've forgotten about.

Both Rolling chassis. Located in Lisbon, CT (just north of Norwich off 395)
asking 700$, or best offer.

Lord_Schmeado@hotmail.com
(860)861-1469

<*> Your email settings: